Final month, a Samsung smartphone called Galaxy Jump showed up on Bluetooth SIG as well as Google Play Console. The device’s show number proposed it to be a rebranded World A32 5G. Presently, weeks afterward, the pre-order date of this smartphone goes official in South Korea. Lets’s see the Samsung galaxy jump price in Korea.
Samsung Galaxy Jump Color
The Samsung Galaxy Jump is said to be nothing but a Galaxy A32 5G in Red color. For those uninformed, the initial device as it were comes in these four colors – Great Dark, Great White, Amazing Blue, Magnificent Violet.
Display and Camera
Besides, since the Samsung Galaxy Jump (SM-A326K) is based on Galaxy A32 5G, we anticipate it to have a comparative set of highlights in spite of the fact that it is however to be confirmed. We will anticipate this handset to have a 6.5-inch HD+ TFT LCD board, MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC, 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 5MP (large scale) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera setup, 13MP selfie camera, and Android 11 (One UI 3.x).
Other anticipated features incorporate a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, MicroSD card space, 3.5mm earphone jack, 5,000mAh battery, and 15W quick charging.
Samsung Galaxy Jump Full Specs
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Announced: 2022, December.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 3.00 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Display: TFT, 60Hz (International), 90Hz (SM-A326U only)
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, plastic back
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps
- Selfi Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM Radio
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
- Color: Great Dark, Great White, Amazing Blue, Magnificent Violet
Samsung Galaxy Jump Price in Korea
But tragically, the precise specs of this phone are a secret as the posting on the KT Shop (retailer) does not specify them. But what we know is its cost. The Galaxy Jump will retail for 300,000 won ($265) in South Korea.